Customer satisfaction is a top priority at Bixbi Pet. If you’re ever unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Q: What is BIXBI's response to the recent FDA warning regarding the potential link between diets containing peas, lentils, potatoes and other legumes and Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)?
- Q: What testing does BIXBI perform on ingredients and finished products?
- Q: What steps do you take to ensure food safety?
- Q: Does BIXBI offer a satisfaction guarantee?
Rawbble Food Family
- Q: What’s the difference between meat meal and fresh meat?
- Q: What is Rendering?
- Q: What is natural flavoring and why do you use it?
- Q: Are your vitamins and minerals natural?
- Q: Is RAWBBLE safe for puppies and senior dogs?
- Q: Where is RAWBBLE manufactured?
- Q: Where are RAWBBLE ingredients sourced?
- Q: Are the fish ingredients wild or farmed?
- Q: My dog got into the bag and accidentally ate the moisture packet. What do I do?
- Q: Why can't I find RAWBBLE for sale on Amazon.com or Chewy.com?
RAWBBLE DRY FOOD
Rawbble Wet Food
Rawbble Freeze-Dried Food
- Q: Why did you change the amount of Glucosamine and Chondroitin in the Hip & Joint Jerky?
- Q: Where do you source your glucosamine and chondroitin?
- Q: How many calories are there per stick of jerky?
- Q: How much glucosamine and chondroitin is in each stick of Hip & Joint jerky?
- Q: Why does your jerky vary from one bag to another?
- Q: What's the best way to store BIXBI supplements?
- Q: My dog/cat doesn't like the taste of mushrooms. How can I administer the supplement without her noticing?
- Q: Is it safe to double the dose?
- Q: Who certifies your supplements organic?
- Q: Why isn't the Joints formula organic certified?
- Q: Can a dog/cat with an egg or chicken allergy take the Joints supplement?
- Q: Is it safe for pregnant or nursing dogs to consume BIXBI supplements?
- Q: Are BIXBI supplements safe for young puppies?
- Q: At what temperature do you dry the mushrooms? For how long?
- Q: Can I give my dog two BIXBI supplements at once?